Some teleport advice
- Never ever teleport to the Red Dot on the minimap, try to select a yellow dot from the group around
the red dot that is furthest away from the said red dot. You will still be close to the boss but not on top of him.
- Never teleport to a solo Warrior that may be in Glands - expect a god wall
- Never teleport to a solo Knight that may be in Glands - expect a god wall
- Never teleport to a solo Rogue that may be in Glands - the rogue will cloak away from you leaving you with a crap storm.
- Never teleport to a solo Priest that may be in Glands - The priest may have an angry horde of Atheists on his butt.
- When you are about to TP to the group if you can buff your self or cloak you should do so before the TP
- Always be prepared to Nexus when you are about to Teleport.
- When someone calls LAB, Crystal, CLAND, Tomb, Ice Cave or anything else that is good, you need to ask yourself ... is it really worth my life to teleport to someone I don't know? Could they be ENT sitting, Avatar sitting or just dragging a God wall around? If its a small realm then you could check the mini-map with your mouse to find them.
- If you ever find someone false calling an Event you should mark them IGNORED / BLOCKED right away. Saves time in the future.